Mark your calendar for June 2022 Garden Walk & Flower Show in Bloomington, Indiana
1. What do visitors do at the Garden Walk?
Visit five or six creative private gardens, especially chosen for their variety, and a themed Flower Show at the Hilltop Garden & Nature Center, Indiana University, 2367 E. 10th Street. Visitors are invited to stroll the gardens at their leisure in any order on both days. Cameras are welcome.
2. Do Garden Walk visitors need transportation?
Transportation is required as you progress from garden to garden in whatever order you prefer. Gardens are not usually close enough for visitors to walk comfortably.
3. At the Garden Walk, may visitors smoke?
To ensure the safety and well-being of all visitors, we ask that there be no smoking, no strollers, and no pets. We regret that access may be limited for wheelchairs. Bikes may be parked on the front sidewalk or at curbside.
4. How do visitors locate each garden?
Garden Walk tickets provide garden addresses and a detailed map to help you find each garden location.
5. How much do Garden Walk tickets cost, and where can I buy tickets?
Garden Walk tickets are for sale beginning on May 1st prior to Garden Walk. See VENDORS for a list of local companies and organizations with tickets for sale. Tickets are $10 each, and one ticket is good for both Saturday and Sunday at all venues. Tickets are sold by Garden Club members from May until the Garden Walk. Vendors will have tickets available for a month preceding the Garden Walk. See list of ticket vendors.
6. What is the role of Garden Walk sponsors?
These companies help us defray the costs of our walk. Please be sure to let them know you appreciate their support of this community event. See list of sponsors.
7. What are the rain dates for the Garden Walk?
None. Garden Walk will be held rain or shine.
8. How are the Garden Walk proceeds used?
All proceeds from this event benefit non-profit organizations in Monroe County that highlight children’s gardening programs and civic planting and beautification projects.
9. During the Garden Walk weekend, where are the Garden Walk Headquarters located?
Hilltop Garden & Nature Center, Indiana University, 2367 E. 10th Street, Bloomington, Indiana
10. Where can I find answers to additional questions?
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org